Images, videos, memes, gifs – constantly varying up the content you share on your Facebook Page is a great practice to keep your fans engaged. But do you know the type of content that can boost your likeability for appearing at the top of users’ News Feeds?
Facebook is constantly making changes to the algorithm that decides what posts from Pages show up at the top of its users News Feeds. Recently there has been a large increase in the reach for website links. With so many great websites out there sharing information, it’s easy to find great links in almost any niche.
Opportunities are endless when it comes to sharing website links. For any niche, you can link to a news website, a popular blog or a well-known forum. New content is being created every day in several niches – take advantage of what’s out there by sharing your favorite websites with your fans!
The images and videos you’re posting still get good reach, but it’s always good to mix up the content. FPTraffic makes it easy to schedule and post website links to your Page. Keep reading to learn how to schedule links through our Bulk Import tool.
Bulk Import Link URLs in FPTraffic
Sharing website links allows you to drive fans to a site you own or to other sites that you believe would be valuable or educational to your fans. To schedule website links to your Facebook Page, complete the following steps:
- Log into your FPTraffic account. From the Content dropdown, click Link URLs under Bulk Import.
- Select the Facebook Page you’d like to schedule website links to.
- Copy and paste website link URLs into the box below. Enter one link per line. You can enter up to 500 links at a time.
- Click Schedule! and your post will be created and added to your Page’s queue.
- Go to your Posts for the Facebook Page you scheduled the links for and you will see your links in the queue. Add descriptions and emojis to your links, and move the posts around in your schedule as you like. You can also preview the links.
Your link will be automatically posted from your queue to your Facebook Page at the scheduled date and time. It will show as a link on your Facebook Page with a preview image gathered by Facebook automatically.
Website links are a great way to vary up the content you share with your Page’s fans. Sharing links to sites you find valuable will help you gain trust from your fans and keep them engaged in your content. You can also post links to a site you own to funnel traffic off Facebook. Share a healthy mix of links to outside resources as well as your own site so as not to lose fans.
[ecko_contrast]Are you ready to start managing your Pages effectively and sharing great content with your fans?
[ecko_button color=”green” size=”large” url=”http://fptraffic.com/?s=blog”]Get started with FPTraffic today![/ecko_button]
Have you used the Link URL feature? How do your fans react to website links? Let us know by leaving a comment!