FPTraffic has several great sources to help you find content for your Facebook Page. Our favorite source is not only great for its valuable content, but it’s also known to generate extra income for Page owners. Want to know how you can earn money with just a few clicks?
FPTraffic members will likely generate over $1,000,000 in sales on Amazon in 2017.
The FPTraffic Amazon tool lets you easily find products related to your niche and post them to your Page. When people buy your products, Amazon cuts you a percentage of the sales.
There’s a lot more to it – more benefits, that is, not work! Keep reading to learn how you can use the FPTraffic Amazon tool to earn passive income.
Sign up With Amazon Associates
Amazon has an affiliate program – Amazon Associates – that allows you to access their giant inventory of products, generate affiliate links and make money from your referrals.
Before you can use the FPTraffic Amazon tool to promote products, you need to have an account with Amazon Associates. You can sign up here to get started.
How to Use the FPTraffic Amazon Feature
FPTraffic has integrated with Amazon so you can easily find products in your niche and promote them on your Page. After you sign up with Amazon Associates, follow these simple instructions to start making money:
- From your FPTraffic account, click Content, then click Amazon.
- On the right side, there is a space for you to enter your Amazon Associates tag. When you log into your Amazon Associates account, this is the store name you see in the top right. Enter your tag, and select your Amazon region if not in the United States.
- Now you’re ready to start finding products. In the keyword field, enter a keyword for your niche and select the appropriate Page you’d like to post content to.
- Click Find Products.
- When you find a product you like, click Schedule Post. You can also click the yellow button to preview the Amazon link.
You can then go in to manage the Amazon content on your Page. You may want to edit the description to make it more appealing and personal to your fans. Then choose when you’d like to schedule the product to post to your Page. We recommend posting Amazon content about every other week so. A page loaded with too many promoted products is sure to lose fans and engagement.
That’s it! Then you can sit back and earn money on autopilot. But like we said, there’s even more good stuff with Amazon Associates.
Why the Amazon Feature is Awesome
Using the FPTraffic feature is easy and takes hardly any time while the payoff can be huge. Why is the Amazon affiliate program so great to work with? Let us count the ways…
- You earn between 4 and 10% commission for sales you refer using Amazon affiliate links. The exact percentage depends on the types of products sold and your sales volume for the month. But you don’t even have to create the links. With just a click and a search, FPTraffic has your affiliate links ready for you to schedule to your Page.
- Not only do you get commission on the product you referred, but when people buy other products after your link takes them to Amazon, you also earn a commission on those items. As long as they order within 24 hours, or longer if the visitor adds items to their cart and returns to pay later, you get commission on all of the items they purchased.
- Amazon commissions can really add up, and you didn’t spend any extra time earning this income! By posting content to your Page, which you would have made time for anyway, you have an opportunity to earn money without doing any extra work.
- As the leading online retail store, Amazon has a product for everything you can imagine. No matter what your niche is for your Facebook Page, you’ll no doubt be able to find products to promote.
We love giving you ways to monetize your Facebook Page, and Amazon is one of the easiest ways to do it. People know and trust Amazon. If you promote the right products to your fans, you’re sure to get great results.
[ecko_button color=”green” size=”large” url=”http://fptraffic.com/?s=blog”]Sign up for FPTraffic and start scheduling Amazon products today![/ecko_button]
Have you used the FPTraffic Amazon feature? Tell us about your results by leaving a comment!