If you’re not careful, Facebook can be quite a time suck. You might set out to spend a few hours sourcing content and wind...
How to Upload and Schedule Images to Your Facebook PageMichelle
Dwi and prescription drugs
Facebook posts with images see more than double the engagement of basic text posts. That’s why we want to make it as easy as possible for you to fill your Facebook Page with image posts.
Our content sources contain thousands of images to pick from, but what if you have your own images you’d like to use? Whether you take your own photos or have images saved on your computer from your favorite websites, you can use the FPTraffic Bulk Import tool to easily mass upload photos and schedule them to post on your Page.
Here are two ways to mass upload photos in FPTraffic.
Upload Images from Your Desktop
Topamax loss memory
Small businesses, brands and bloggers may have their own photos that best represent their content. Certain niches and types of Pages may rely more heavily on personal photos. Use the Bulk Import tool to upload images that are saved on your desktop. The images will be added to your queue and automatically posted to your Page in accordance with your post schedule.
To mass upload images from your desktop, complete the following steps:
- Log into your FPTraffic account.
- Click Content. Then, under Bulk Import, click Upload Images.
- Using the dropdown, select the Page you’d like to post your photos to. You can then either drag images from your desktop and drop them into the Bulk Import tool, or click the box to upload images.
You can upload up to 100 images at a time. The following image types are acceptable:
- When the images are finished uploading, you’ll be able to find them in your Page’s schedule queue. Click Pages, then Manage. At the bottom of the Page you uploaded images to, click the Scheduled Posts icon. Your new images will appear at the bottom of your queue.
With this feature, you can upload images to post to your Page for weeks or even months at a time!
Image URLs with the FPTraffic Chrome Extension
Antibacterial face mask rx
With FPTraffic’s Chrome Extension, you can grab images from Pinterest and Instagram, as well as many other websites, and schedule them to post to your Facebook Pages. It’s easy to download and use, just follow the steps below:
- Install the extension from the Google Chrome Web Store. Of course, you must be using Google Chrome to use the extension.
- After the extension is installed, the FPTraffic logo will appear at the top right of your browser with any other extension icons you have installed.
- Go to Pinterest or Instagram and enter your niche’s relevant search terms.
- When the images load, click the FPTraffic icon in the top right of your browser. The FPTraffic Extension bar will appear across the bottom of your browser and each image will contain a checkbox as you scroll through the page.
- To select the images you would like to post to your Facebook Page, either check the individual checkboxes or click Select All on the FPTraffic Extension bar at the bottom.
- After selecting your images, click the [x] of [y] Images Selected button, (x being the number of images you selected and y being the total found on the page).
- A window appears in your browser with the URLs for each image you selected. Copy those URLs to your computer clipboard.
- Access the FPTraffic URLs page (http://fptraffic.com/urls/), select the Page you would like to post the photos you selected to, and paste the URLs from your clipboard into the box.
Tip: Be sure to go to the Image URLs page and not the Link URLs page.
- Click Schedule! and the photos will automatically be added to your schedule queue for your Page! You can find them on your Posts page.
Drug cyklokapron used
Images are the primary type of content that gets posted and shared on Facebook. Take advantage of the FPTraffic Bulk Import tool to mass upload photos from your desktop and websites to your Page schedule. Upload and schedule several images at a time to automate your Facebook Page presence.