If you’re not careful, Facebook can be quite a time suck. You might set out to spend a few hours sourcing content and wind...
4 Smart Ways to Use Facebook Automation ToolsMichelle
Facebook Pages are exciting when they’re a shiny new project. You get post-happy for about three days before the honeymoon phase wears off and real life gets in the way. Before you know it, you’re lucky if you get one post up a week.
But you know that you need a Facebook Page for your business. You know there’s success to be had with fan Pages. If only you had time to post regularly, you’d be reaping just as much success as the others who have nailed their Facebook Page strategies.
Guess what? They don’t have time for social media every day either. This is the beauty of Facebook automation tools.
If you want to build, grow and monetize a successful Page, Facebook automation is essential. Keep reading to learn why you should be automating your content and how to use these tools the right way.
Why Use Facebook Automation Tools?
Creating a post schedule that automates your Facebook Page content has several benefits, including:
- It saves you time. This is easily the biggest benefit. Everyone knows the reach they can have with Facebook, but the platform can easily suck you in if you’re logging in three times a day to create a valuable and compelling post.
- It allows you to plan. Creating a content calendar allows you to schedule content to post at strategic dates and times, such as holidays or during times of promotions. You can even plan for your posts to publish at the time when the majority of your fans are online.
- You can manage multiple Pages efficiently from one platform. No matter how many Pages you have, an automation tool allows you to easily access any one of them at any time from one account.
- You can upload content in bulk for the week or month ahead. These features help you save time.
- It’s easier to post consistently. Facebook favors Pages who post often by showing more of your content in the news feed. As a result, more of your audience will have the chance to catch your content and more new followers will be able to find it.
- You can share the same content multiple times over a set period of time. If you have an epic blog post to promote, share it multiple times. Be sure to restyle the post description and image shared to make it unique and engaging.
- You can share blog posts automatically. Connect your WordPress RSS feed to automatically post new and evergreen blog posts.
The benefits to automating your Facebook Page are endless, yet you still can’t rely on automation for everything. Keep reading to learn how to get the most use out of Facebook automation tools.
Maximizing Facebook Automation Tools
Maintaining a successful Facebook Page will take some effort on your part. Here are a few tips to for pairing manual effort with a Facebook automation tool:
- You still have to interact with your fans. Avoid using a Facebook automation tool that generates replies to comments; that’s where the personal interaction must come in. Set your own schedule for the times of the day that you’ll check your Facebook Page. Log in and monitor the comments on your posts. Remember that building strong relationships is at the core of social media.Have trouble staying focused on Facebook? Check out our productivity tips that’ll help you stay on course.
- Keep your objectives in mind when creating your post descriptions and content. Do you want to drive traffic to your website? Grow your email list? Promote products? These objectives will inform the links you share and giveaways you offer.
- Use keywords in your descriptions. Monitor Pages in your niche to see what kinds of questions fans are asking and what language they’re using. Hit on those keywords in your own post descriptions.
- Run Facebook ads to grow your Page. Ads are the key to building your Facebook Page – and automated, consistent content is key to maintaining satisfied fans. With both of these steps in place, your Page is well on its way to success!
Facebook Pages are definitely a worthwhile endeavor when you stick with them and post consistent content that your fans love. Why not try a Facebook automation tool to make it easier on you? We happen to know of a great one 😉
What are your biggest concerns about using a Facebook automation tool? Let us know by leaving a comment!