If you’re not careful, Facebook can be quite a time suck. You might set out to spend a few hours sourcing content and wind...
Schedule Content from Pinterest and Instagram with the FPTraffic Chrome ExtensionLuke
Do you want to schedule and post images from Pinterest and Instagram to your Facebook Page, but you’re not sure how to do it?
Avodart dutasteride hair loss
Posting relevant images is essential to getting Facebook users to engage with your posts. In fact, Facebook posts with images see 2.3 times more engagement than those without images.
Femara metformin success
But you don’t have to spend hours every day taking photos or creating new images for your Page. Sources like Pinterest and Instagram are overflowing with images to share with your target audience. With FPTraffic’s Chrome Extension, you can gather and schedule thousands of images from Pinterest and Instagram for the entire month in just a matter of minutes.
Nimotop online purchase
Recently updated for an improved user experience, the FPTraffic Chrome Extension is being used by more than 2,000 people every week! We’ll explain how you can use the FPTraffic Chrome Extension for your Facebook marketing strategy and give you tips for choosing images effectively.
How to Use the FPTraffic Chrome Extension
Baby cream etude
The FPTraffic Chrome Extension allows you to grab images from Pinterest and Instagram, as well as many other websites, and schedule them to post to your Facebook Pages. It’s easy to download and use, just follow the steps below:
1. Install the extension from the Google Chrome Web Store. Of course, you must be using Google Chrome to use the extension.
2. After the extension is installed, the FPTraffic logo will appear at the top right of your browser with any other extension icons you have installed.
3. Go to Pinterest or Instagram and enter your niche’s relevant search terms.
4. When the images load, click the FPTraffic icon in the top right of your browser. The FPTraffic Extension bar will appear across the bottom of your browser and each image will contain a checkbox as you scroll through the page.
5. To select the images you would like to post to your Facebook Page, either check the individual checkboxes or click Select All on the FPTraffic Extension bar at the bottom.
6. After selecting your images, click the [x] of [y] Images Selected button, (x being the number of images you selected and y being the total found on the page).
7. A window appears in your browser with the URLs for each image you selected. Copy those URLs to your computer clipboard.
8. Access the FPTraffic URLs page (http://fptraffic.com/urls/), select the Page you would like to post the photos you selected to, and paste the URLs from your clipboard into the box.
Tip: Be sure to go to the Image URLs page and not the Link URLs page.
9. Click Schedule! and the photos will automatically be added to your schedule queue for your Page! You can find them on your Posts page.
Now you can easily gather and schedule a month’s worth of content from Pinterest and Instagram in one sitting!
Tips for Choosing the Best Images for Your Page
Photos posted by FPTraffic members are viewed about 50,000,000 times a day on Facebook! With that kind of reach, you want to choose the right images that will also encourage engagement among your audience. Before selecting every image in the Pinterest and Instagram feeds, be sure to consider the following tips:
- Choose images that are relevant and related to your brand.
- Add emojis and clever descriptions to your image posts.
- Post different types of images, including gifs, memes, infographics and photos to engage your audience.
- Experiment with your images, and test your results to determine which types of images your audience resonates most with.
- Encourage engagement with “Caption this” photos, prompting users to comment with their own descriptions.
Images are the primary type of content that gets posted and shared on Facebook. Image-driven sites like Pinterest and Instagram are helpful for finding images relevant to your niche to share with your target audience. The FPTraffic Chrome Extension allows you to efficiently gather and schedule all of those images to boost engagement on your Facebook Page.
Are you using the FPTraffic Chrome Extension? Get it here!