FPTraffic has several great sources to help you find content for your Facebook Page. Our favorite source is not only great for...
How to Find Your Most Popular Facebook Page PostsLuke
If you’re using FPTraffic to schedule content for your Facebook Page, you’re likely publishing tons of funny memes, inspirational quotes or eye-catching gifs every day. Our content sources give you several types of posts to experiment with, but which content types are resonating best with your target audience?
The best way to keep your audience coming back to your Facebook Page is to give them more of what they want. How do you know what types of content your audience likes best? You can easily find out with the Facebook Page Insights tool.
Insights for Your Most Popular Facebook Page Posts
Metrics for your posts are available in Facebook Insights as soon as the post is published. In this section, you can see the number of people your posts have reached and the engagement on the posts. These two metrics, reach and engagement, are essentially the factors that determine how popular your posts are.
To find out which of your posts are the most popular, go to your Facebook Page and complete the following steps:
- From the top menu, click Insights.
- On the left-hand side menu, click Posts. A table displays all of your published posts, starting with the most recent.
- Sort the table to see which posts are the most popular:
- To see which posts are reaching the most users, click Reach in the top menu of the table.
- To see which posts are getting the most engagement, click Engagement in the top menu of the table. You can sort engagement even further by either Post Clicks or Reactions, Comments & Shares.
The Post column tells you the specific posts that are the most popular. Also take a look at the Type column to see if there are any trends in the content types of your popular posts. Are photos higher up on the table than statuses? How are links or videos measuring up?
More Tricks with Insights
- According to Facebook, you can view insights for all of your Page posts that date back to July 19, 2011. You can also download data from your Page posts from the past 180 days. To export Page post data:
- At the top of your Page, click Insights.
- In the top right, click Export Data.
- Below Data Type, select Post data.
- Select a date range and a file format on the right.
- Click Export Data.
Insights gives you a better understanding of your audience and the types of content they are most likely to engage with. Take advantage of this Facebook feature to increase your reach and engagement. Learn which posts have the most reactions, comments and shares and give your audience even more of what they like.
Let us Manage Your Pages and Increase Your Reach
Ready to get started finding and scheduling content for your Facebook page? Sign up with FPTraffic today!