What does the perfect Facebook Page look like? How can you ensure success with your new Page? Depending on your niche and...
How to Create a Facebook PageMichelle
If you’re one of the 1.18 billion users who log onto Facebook daily, you might feel like navigating the platform comes second nature to you. But you keep hearing about all the benefits of setting up a niche, business or brand Facebook Page, and you want to get in on the action. Suddenly, you realize you don’t know how to do everything on Facebook.
You want to create a Facebook Page, but where do you get started?
Creating a Facebook Page only takes a few simple steps and you can do it right from your own Facebook account. We’ll show you how to get your Page up and running so you can start monetizing it and reaping the benefits.
How to Create a Facebook Page
To set up a new Facebook Page, log into your Facebook account.
- On the left sidebar, under the Explore tab, click Pages.
- On the top right, click Create Page.
- Select your Page type.
- Within the Page type you select, select the appropriate category from the Category dropdown.
- In the Name field, enter the title for your Page.
- Click Get Started.
- In the About field, enter a description for your Page. If you have a website, Twitter or other social media account associated with your Facebook Page, enter that information in the Website field.
- In the next field, enter a username so people can easily find your Page. Stick with either the title of your Page or something close by. Read more on claiming a username for your Facebook Page here.
- Click Save Info.
- You’re then prompted to set your Profile Picture. Use either Upload From Computer or Import From Website, and click Next.
- Click Add to Favorites so you can easily access your Page from your Home screen. Then click Next.
- You can then set a Preferred Page Audience if you like. If you select specific interests, Facebook will target this audience more so than the general audience. Read up more about Facebook Audience Optimization here.
- Click Save.
You now have your own Facebook Page! Don’t stop there. We’ve got a few more tips for you to set up a successful Page.
Your new Facebook Page is up and running. What do you do next?
First thing, add a cover photo that best represents your Facebook Page and complements your profile picture. Change your profile and cover photos regularly, keeping with seasons of the year or different themes to engage your audience.
If you’d like to add another administrator to your page, go into your Settings and click Page Roles.
Finally, it’s time to start posting content to your Page. Facebook Pages that see the most engagement post consistently every day, often multiple times a day. Sound exhausting? We’ve got an efficient solution for you.
With an FPTraffic membership, you’ll also gain access to our exclusive guides that show you how you can earn money from your Facebook Page. New opportunities arise constantly and the FPTraffic Guides cover all the latest methods for advertising and monetizing your Facebook Pages.
Have questions on creating your Facebook Page? Feel free to contact us!
Ready to get started? Sign up with FPTraffic today to efficiently manage your Page and start generating traffic!