We all want our content to be seen by as many users as possible. Whether you’re looking for click-throughs to a monetized...
20 Ways to Get More Facebook Page LikesMichelle
The key to succeeding with any Facebook Page is to gain a significant amount of fans. The more Facebook Page Likes you gain, the easier it will be to generate revenue or funnel traffic to your monetized website.
As your posts get liked and shared, your Page’s reach and visibility increases, leading to organic growth. With 4.75 billion pieces of content being shared daily, how do you get people to hit the Like button on your Page?
We’ve got several (mostly free!) ways you can increase your number of Facebook Page Likes. Start growing your fan base with the following tips.
How to Increase Your Facebook Page Likes
- Keep your posts short. Research suggests that posts containing 100-119 characters get the most engagement. (Posts that pose a question get even higher engagement!)
- Add value to other Pages and blogs in your niche. Comment on other Pages as your Page, leaving informative responses that will increase your authority and visibility.
- Create a giveaway. The FPTraffic Giveaway feature prompts users to post about the giveaway, which can drive more Likes to your Page.
- Optimize your Page for SEO. Add relevant keywords to your Page’s title and About section to increase its rankings in the search engines.
- Post relevant, useful content. Keep up on what’s trending among your fans and look for any gaps you can fill with informative content that they’ll want to share with their friends.
- Tag other Pages in your posts. Your post will appear on the other Page’s timeline, increasing your Page’s visibility among their fans who will likely see the value in liking your Page.
- Claim a vanity URL that’s catchy and easy to remember.
- Embed your Facebook video posts onto your website or blog. This will help promote your Page to your website viewers.
- Use popular hashtags when posting about trending topics or breaking news.
- Keep promotional content to a minimum. Post mostly informative, educational content and sprinkle in promotional content here and there. Follow the 80/20 rule, posting promotional content only 20% of the time.
- Post consistently. Create a post schedule to consistently get content in front of people and increase engagement.
- Ask your fans to share photos on your Page. When they do, your Page will appear in their friends’ feeds and increase your Facebook Page Likes.
- Add your Page to a Fan Page directory list.
- Use the Facebook Page Plugin on your website or blog. This encourages people to share your content and it boosts your Page Likes.
- Use captivating and relevant images. Between 65 and 85% of people describe themselves as visual learners, meaning they digest information easier by viewing rather than reading. The FPTraffic Chrome Extension allows you to easily find and schedule great images for your posts!
- Create a Facebook Group in your industry. This is a great way to reach prospects who haven’t liked your Page yet. You’ll provide value and gain trust, driving more Likes to your Page.
- Connect with admins of popular Facebook Groups in your niche. They’ll see you as an authoritative source and be more likely to share content from your Page.
- Cross-promote your Pages.
- View your Facebook Page Insights to see your most popular content. Use those results to give fans more of the content they want, and they’ll be more likely to share that content.
- Create Facebook Ads for Likes. At a budget that you control, Facebook will promote your Page to reach more people interested in your niche and boost your Likes.
Getting Facebook Page Likes doesn’t have to be complicated or cost you too much money. There are several ways to keep boosting your traffic. Remember to always post content that provides value to your fans, increase your visibility by engaging with other Pages, and ask your fans to engage with your Page as well.
Do you have a unique strategy for getting more Page Likes? Tell us about it by leaving a comment below!