If you’re not careful, Facebook can be quite a time suck. You might set out to spend a few hours sourcing content and wind...
Facebook Adds Business Logos to Trending News Section and SearchMichelle
Claritin syrup children dosage
When you’re publishing valuable content on your Facebook business Page, it helps when people recognize your brand right away. Now Facebook is showing business logos next to their articles to increase brand awareness and enhance users’ recognition of the sources of the articles.
Where to buy xenical tablets
This function is initially rolling out to business Pages that are exclusively featured in the Trending and search sections, but it will eventually be extended to show your logo wherever your content is shown on Facebook. While you might not be eligible for this function just yet, you are able to go in and add your business’s logo at any time. To make sure you’re ready, we’ve provided the steps here for adding your business logo in your Brand Assets Library.
How to Add your Business Logo on Your Facebook Page
Vibramycin malaria prevention
Facebook is beginning to show business logos next to articles in the Trending News section and search box on both desktop and mobile. Business Pages are able to upload multiple versions of their logos through Facebook’s new Brand Asset Library. When the function rolls out for business logos to be featured on every post, be ready by adding your logo to your Brand Asset Library now.
To add your business logo to your Brand Asset Library, access your Facebook Page and complete the following steps:
- From your Page, click Publishing Tools.
- In the left-hand column, there is a new category titled Brand Identity. Click Brand Asset Library.
- To upload one of your logos, click Add image for the version you’d like to add. Find your file in the directory that opens and select it. You can also drag and drop your file directly with your cursor. Then you’ll be able to see a preview of your logo.
Cross canadian ragweed tab
Facebook allows you to upload 3 different versions of your logo to make sure it displays well against different backgrounds. You may choose to upload a colored version, primarily for white backgrounds, or black and white versions for different colored backgrounds like in images or videos.
The logo will render on Facebook in different spaces and sizes. For best results, use the following guidelines:
- Make sure your logo does not exceed a 1:10 horizontal ratio.
- Use the horizontal lockup version of your logo, if available.
- Include simple graphics with one name or an icon and name only.
- Don’t include taglines or secondary text, as they’ll render too small.
- Remove any additional spacing around the logo, so it scales correctly.
Highest resolution file available – height of 300 pixels or more is recommended.
Use a transparent background.
Make sure there is no extra padding around the logo. Remove extra transparent pixels around the contour of your image.
Simvastatin no prescription
Once you’ve uploaded your logos, they’ll automatically be eligible to show up in search results and Trending. Eventually, the logo will appear next to your content wherever it appears on Facebook.
Brand recognition and awareness is extremely important for your business, and a business Facebook Page is the tool to getting your brand in front of your audience. Take this step to have your logo associated with your business Page.
What other ways have you used your business logo on your Facebook Page? Let us know by leaving a comment!