If you’re not careful, Facebook can be quite a time suck. You might set out to spend a few hours sourcing content and wind...
Customizing Images Shouldn’t Be ComplicatedMichelle
Do you want to customize your images for your Facebook Page?
Working online – especially in social media – there are several different apps and programs that can help you with every aspect of your Facebook Page, including customizing images. But switching from one platform to the next is distracting. FPTraffic allows you to upload, customize and schedule photos to your Facebook Page all from one place.
Whether you want consistent images that match your brand colors or you want to add a quote to a photo, the FPTraffic Image Editor tool gives you plenty of ways to enhance your photos. Keep reading to learn how to use this tool to customize your images and manage your Pages efficiently.
How to Use the FPTraffic Image Editor Tool
The FPTraffic Image Editor tool is simple to use and packed with potential. With text overlays, filters, shapes, colors and more, several features are available for you to enhance your photos without overwhelming you in the process. To use the FPTraffic Image Editor tool, complete the following steps:
- In your FPTraffic dashboard, click Pages in the top menu.
- Click Manage.
- Select the Page for which you’d like to edit an image.
- Click the Scheduled Posts icon.
- Click on an actual image to be posted. The FPTraffic Image Editor tool will open.
- Use the menu options on the left to customize your image.
- Basics: The Basics feature allows you to crop your image to the shape and size you want. You can also add any background color here.
- Text: Click on a font to add a text box to your image. Customize the font color and size to create a message that is consistent with your Page or brand colors.
- Drawing: Add your own illustrations to your image with a paint brush.
- Filter: The filters give you several options for experimenting with color in your images.
- Shapes: Add a shape icon and edit the color, border and shadow as you wish.
- Stickers: Add an extra element to your image with a fun sticker. Choose from animals, doodles, clouds, landmarks and more.
- When you’re happy with your image, click Save.
The FPTraffic Image Editor tool assists in allowing you to manage your Pages more efficiently. The beauty of social media is that it allows you to reach an audience on your own time and in less time. Your process for optimizing social media should be simple, too.
There’s no need to over-complicate and Facebook Page strategy by jumping between services. That’s why FPTraffic aims to bring you as many features as possible with one platform. Creating a post schedule, building an email list and even customizing your images – manage your Pages efficiently from your FPTraffic account.